Do you know?
A long time ago, human ancestors soaked the grain and increased the digestibility by germination or fermentation! With the development of the modern food industry, many of these traditional technologies have disappeared.
How to use rice protein powder in diet?
Rice protein powder has a smooth texture and is easily soluble in any liquid. Use rice protein powder as the basis for any protein shake, smoothie, and food. Just add in the drink and you can increase the protein content!
Rice protein is the perfect dairy-free alternative to whey protein.
Rice proteins are considered to be a complete source of protein, which means they contain all nine essential amino acids and are easy to digest and have the potential for hypoallergenic reactions.
Five benefits of rice protein powder:
- Hypoallergenic: Rice protein powder does not contain allergens commonly found in whey and soy, and is a good choice for people who are allergic to estrogen-like compounds in eggs, whey, and other dairy products.
- Texture and flavor: Compared with whey, rice protein is less grit content. For many people, the taste is smoother, more familiar and more comfortable than soy, whey, and peas.
- Digestibility: Whey can cause bloating, and digestive discomfort, rice is easily digested, and rice protein has high bioavailability and absorbability.
- Muscle Growth and Recovery: Rice Protein Powder is a complete protein that contains all the essential amino acids our body needs. Our muscles need a lot of protein to build and repair muscle tissue after exercise.
- Fat Burning: Rice protein powder can produce a thermal effect that causes the body to produce heat and burn more calories after consumption. Protein can help us reduce excess fat and control weight more effectively.
Based on the above, I think you should have a certain understanding of rice protein powder. If you are a vegetarian, fitness enthusiast or a health seeker, If you need rice protein powder, please contact us.